Choosing the Right Helicopter Broker Can Make or Break Your Deal
February 25, 2014
Top Five Reasons to Attend Heli-Expo 2015
November 10, 2014
1. With over 20,000 attendees expected, and over 700 manufacturers, suppliers and vendors, Heli-Expo is the largest helicopter tradeshow in the world. There is no other place you can meet with as many helicopter professionals, vendors, and manufacturers under one roof.
2. If you are looking to purchase a helicopter, Heli-Expo is a great chance to meet with the Cannon Team and discuss your needs, and maybe even get a firsthand look at the models you are considering. We will have a roster of our available aircraft for sale, in addition to the ability to locate an off market aircraft that suits your needs. Whatever you need, we can find it. Want to set up an appointment? Just let us know when you want to drop by. Or just stop by our booth any time during show hours to meet with a member of our sales team. Scott Cannon or Deakon Carson would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Come see us in booth #2341.
3. If you’re thinking of selling your helicopter, consider letting us showcase it at Heli-Expo in the static display area. Cannon Aviation Group has one or more aircraft in the static display every year, and would love to feature your helicopter in our booth this year. And unlike other tradeshows you may have visited, the Heli-Expo Static Display is located inside the show hall, not at an inconvenient airport somewhere offsite. It’s a very popular section of the show, and buyers from all over the world will see your aircraft in person. What better advertising is there? (Hint: None!)
4. Heli-Expo isn’t all trade show booths and tote bags, although those are pretty great. The professional Education series at the show offers 26 different classes in five different areas of interest, including career development, maintenance skills, management skills, pilot skills and safety. There are classes geared towards every member of your operation, which will improve your business when you return home from the show.
5. Sit in on one of the 52 HAI Rotor Safety Challenge classes, available to you for no extra charge. You can never take safety too seriously, and the topics covered in these classes just might save your life one day.
Not only is Heli-Expo a great place to network and explore all the helicopter industry has to offer, it’s a great place to learn, and advance your aviation career! Make plans now to attend Heli-Expo 2015 March 3-5th, in sunny Orlando, Florida! Be sure to stop by and see us in booth #2341.
For more information about the show visit http://heliexpo.rotor.org/